Thursday 23 January 2014

Vintage Secret Garden


We have a fabulous outfit post for you today with one of my favorite dresses from the boutique and a very versatile waistcoat! I wanted to try out some new photo ideas too, so this is what I got up to last weekend:

A Vintage Secret Garden




We were quite luckily with the weather on Sunday as it had been dark and grey all morning! But it brightened up allowing us to get some shots of this earthy Boho vintage look. This 70's boho dress is one of my favorites, it's so effortless, retro and earthy and really easy to style up for day or evening wear! I've added a cute dark green waistcoat for an extra layer and different texture to the look, teamed with my moss-green lace up boots, loose belt, brown vintage bag and vintage pendant plus a few flashes of pale green with the bracelet and scarf I think it's a winter winner! If any of these beauty's catch your eye: Vintage Dress: size:12-14 £14.99, Vintage Bag: £9.99, Green Vintage Waistcoat: size:12-14 £8.99 they are available in our 'Vintage Box' too! 

We have also been sprucing up our 'pop up' boutique displays ready for our first vintage fair of the year in Feb at Cedar Farm Galleries! Keep posted for updates!

Whilst we are in the Boho vibe i'll treat you to a song from the British band 'Ten Years After'. With its echoing vocals and beautiful riffs, released in 1971 and from the album 'A Space in Time' it has to be'I'd Love To Change The World'! Lean back, close your eyes and let the music take you..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment