Thursday 6 March 2014

A Very Vintage afFair!


It was a very vintage afFair indeed on Saturday! A great atmosphere with lots of lovely happy customers! The new venue, Preston Indoor Market was a great choice by Dolly Dazzler Presents, with stalls inside and out, a fabulous array of vintage and handmade treasures and the uber convenient parking, it was a major success! Fingers crossed this one will be coming around again and you can definitely expect us there! Here's a few shots from the day!




I was lucky enough to share my stall space with the gorgeous and talented Miss Vintage Faith! Had a fab day showing off her handmade flower crowns! 


Our pop - up boutique for the day! I'm loving these pastel colours for spring! 


 And the lovely Miss Dolly Dazzler herself, showing off her balloons! Hee Hee 




My outfit for the fair was this mix and match look! One of my favourite buys of the year is this gorgeous re-worked vintage dress from Retro Rehab. The colour, pattern and fit are all perfect for me and its really comfy and light too! I've teamed it up with wine coloured tights (my favourite!) a delicate silver necklace and a chunky bracelet in matching colours, and for contrast added some heavy black boots! 


Our next vintage adventure will be at The Vintage and Handmade Fair, Upstairs at 16 The Downs in Altrincham 10am - 5pm! There will be a vintage tea room too, plus lots of vintage goodies to add to your spring wardrobe!



Our retro song of the week is from the unique and funky Blondie, need I say more? Enjoy....








No comments:

Post a Comment