Wednesday 2 April 2014

Finders Keepers


We have finished a fabulous photo shoot this week and am just in the process of editing and up loading loads of spring vintage treasures to the boutique! There are some gorgeous dresses and skirts going online soon but in the mean time here's a few 'Blooper' photos from the shoot on Sunday and a sneak peek of some of the new stock! 



I love doing the photo shoots for the boutique, I have so much fun picking the outfits and styling them up, but things do get a little silly some times! Heh heh One of my favourites is the pink and white dress! Such a fun summer piece and I just love the print! Roll on summer! 


We have a full weekend coming with two vintage adventures! The first is on Sat 5th at The Gin and Tonic Vintage Fair in the Northern Quarter, Manchester:



And on Sunday we are at The Old Granada Studios!!!! Wooo! They are hosting lots of pop up fairs in the coming weeks but we will be at The Finders Keepers Vintage Fair for their launch weekend! So excited!



We have lots of new spring/summer stock coming with us to the fairs plus new jewelry and major bargains! So get yourself down there and say Hi! And just for a bit of fun if any one quotes to me 'Retro Queens Rule' at the fairs this weekend I'll give you 10% off anything! Plus some love hearts! Heh Heh See you there!


Our retro song choice this week is still in the 80's (I promise I will get out of there soon!) with a cheeky bit of Duran Duran! Classic!



No comments:

Post a Comment