Wednesday 30 October 2013

Mix 'N' Match



Hello vintage ladies! Our pop up boutique at The Vintage Fashion Fair at Hartley's Wine Bar in Preston went down a treat! It was a bit of a knees up to with some silly photos and a laugh! It's such a great atmosphere at this vintage fair with some quality vintage traders and the lovely Mrs Dolly Dazzler running the show and dishing out sweet treats! Heres a few photos of the day:


 We do a get a tiny bit silly sometimes! Heh Heh





 Using vintage and modern clothes, blended seamlessly together to create a unique look is a fabulous way to show off your own style. Mix and matching is the game and we love playing it! Heres one of our favourite mix and match outfits!


 Autumn colours are my favourite especially dark oranges and tan, so when I spied this fab vintage jumper at a fair recently I couldn't resist! I love jumpers that give you a shape not just keep you warm and the sleeves are so cute! The blouse was an absolute find! I found it in a local charity shop for the bargain price of £3!!!! I fell in love with the detail on the collar and knew it would be perfect for autumn! The denim skirt Is a classic cut and style that I've had for a few years so definitely money well spent there! The orangey tights are a sale item from tesco, and again the colour drew me and made me buy them! And I was lucky enough that it all matched by Brogues!! My whole outfit cost less than £25 and is totally unique and totally me! Wearing vintage is such a great way to express yourself and I just love the fact that no one else will be wearing what I'm wearing! Get out there and mix and match!



We have no vintage fair this weekend! I'm actually getting a weekend off! Phew! I get to go to a Halloween party, full costumes, so will be posting photos, as I get to wreck a real full on wedding dress and become a corpse bride! Heh Heh Keep posted to find out where our next vintage adventure will be next week!

 
 Our song of the week is a compilation of spooky Halloween songs from the 50's and 60's! It's a great mix and will get you in the mood for the fright night......with a vintage twist! 



No comments:

Post a Comment