Thursday 8 May 2014

Jelly Love


Well we have all finished with our Re-Fresh of Retro Queen Boutique! Its updated with new photos, buttons, and most importantly with new vintage treasures! We have lots more being uploaded too over the next week so keep posted! 




 I recently bought some 'Jellies', which I had deliberated over for a while now but I finally bought a pair and loved them! I have very fond memories of wearing them as a child, the feel, the look and sound of them as you walked and didn't want to ruin that (plus feel like a little girl) but now as an adult I am officially a Jelly addict! I love them even more now and for the same reasons! I want more heeled ones and flats, including about 6 different colours! For my first pair I went for clear glittered ones as I felt they would work well with pretty much any outfit! But I am lusting after the pastel pink ones or as I like to call them 'Strawberry milkshake'! Heres my first outfit I wore with my Jellies, one of my favourite vintage dresses and very summery, but they also looked fab with brightly coloured tights for a retro 60's feel! 


The gorgeous white/pastel bag will be available to buy in our Vintage Box very soon! I couldn't resist using it for the photo shoot as it worked so well with this outfit! It's such a funky bag and screams 80's! Perfect for summer! 


We love the retro pop vibe of 'Marina And The Diamonds'! Click the link below and listen to one of our favourite songs off the album 'The Family Jewels'! Prepare to dance where you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment