Wednesday 28 May 2014

Pretty In Pink!


God I love a bank holiday weekend! Hope you all had a good one! Here's my 'Outfit Of The Day' from bank holiday Monday, wearing my new vintage skirt which I am totally in love with and just had to share!


Sporting my favourite vintage jumper I got this spring! It's really light weight so great for spring into summer, and the colour is perfect to match up all the pastel colours I'm loving at the moment.


I picked up this gorgeous vintage skirt at the weekend from Libra's Closet in Afflecks Palace, Manchester. It just couldn't be left on the hanger any more! Heh Heh I love skirts & dresses with pockets and the pattern is so lovely! It's got an elasticated waist band too which makes it super easy to wear and style up! Winner! I'm wearing a jade bangle as well, that just fits in nicely with my pastel tones! 


My classic soft pink brogues! How glad I am that I snapped these up at a vintage fair earlier in the year! Vintage look, fab colour and so comfy! What better way to round off an outfit!? 



Pretty in pinks! We are loving these colour combos! Perfect for summer! All these fab vintage treasures are in our Vintage Box right now! Get something unique and retro up your wardrobe this summer!



Hope to see you all at our next vintage adventure! Fingers crossed for the weather! 
I must confess, I'm a total ABBA fan! I just can't help myself! Heh Heh So here's one of my favourites! 






No comments:

Post a Comment