Wednesday 11 June 2014

60's Shades & Sunny Days


Finally summer has arrived in full swing! Summer vintage dresses are officially out! Here's one I styled up at the weekend.


Wearing my fabulous 60's shades I picked up last year at a vintage fair! As soon as I saw them I had to have them! I bought the beaded 90's choker at the last vintage fair I did, I love burnt orange (as you may be able to tell) and it also looks fab worn as a headband too!


The gorgeous dress was snapped up by me from Retro Queen's stock! It just fit so well and I love dresses! I'm a sucker for button down dresses and the style is just so easy to wear, dressed up or down! I've added a burnt orange waist belt to add some shape too!


To tie in with my accessories and keep a colour theme flowing I'm wearing my big tan wedges and my bargain (yes again) burnt orange bag I picked up at a charity shop last month for £2.50! Mixing vintage, modern and thrifting you can really create your own style and be unique! I can honestly say for the first time in my life 'I love my wardrobe'! And can't wait till it grows some more! Heh Heh

Here's a few photos from our last vintage adventure at The Spirit Of Salford Vintage Market! We had a great day and had lots of happy customers! 


Big smiles amidst the vintage!


One of our happy customers who snapped up this funky 70's shift dress and the matching beads! She even left wearing it and bought a yellow coat off another stall to match! So glad this gorgeous dress has gone to a good home!

Next up on our vintage travels we will be at The Liverpool Vintage and Fashion Fair held at The BlueCoat on the 28th June! Keep posted for more info!

We are feeling laid back and full of the summer vibe, so here's a chilled out retro song (remix)! Sit back, grab a beer and turn it up! 






No comments:

Post a Comment