Monday 7 July 2014

Back In Time


Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine! After our fabulous vintage makeover day with Kitty Wink Vintage we got the professional photos through! I'm really pleased with all the photos, and after such a fun day too! I can't put them all on, so here's my favourite 3!


Day Dreaming....This was taken just outside The Old Vintage Tea Rooms, where the vintage day was held in a studio above the tea shop! I love the vintage suitcases!


So pleased we got the chance to have photos done with this gorgeous vintage 54 Chevy! Really feel like I've gone back in time in this photo!


I love this shot! What a glamorous set of ladies indeed! I wish every day could be that glam! The gorgeous Cara from Vintage Faith is next to me and then the lovely Emma with the fabulous 'Unicorn' hair! It was an utter pleasure to be snapped in this beauty of a car!  I can't wait for the next vintage tutorial day! Hopefully a 60's themed or 20's themed one is on the cards next! Excited!



Summer is upon us and we are loving this fab 80's yellow dress! Chic, retro and cool for summer its the perfect addition to your wardrobe! Get the look including the shiny clip-ons and 70's waist belt/necklace in our vintage box now! Get all 3 vintage treasures for under £30 too! 



Our next vintage adventure will be at The Razzle Dazzle Travelling Vintage Fair this Sunday 13th @ Cedar Farm Galleries! The galleries are great, there's 2 funky cafe's and the selection of vintage is fab! So it's a must day out! Hope to see you there! 10am till 4pm!

For our retro song of the week we are going back to the summer of 1980 for a funky summer tune which I can't resist to love! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment