Tuesday 22 July 2014

Filming, Fun And Fashion


We had a fab time at The Razzle Dazzle Traveling Vintage Fair at Cedar Farm Galleries on the 13th! The weather turned out great (yay) and there was a fantastic mix of stalls! Here's a shot from the day!



Part of our pop-up boutique for the day! Summer vintage galore!



My mini haul from Vintage Faith at the fair! She had so many fab retro goodies it was hard to choose! I'm really getting into my pleated, high waist skirts at the moment so chose this cute pastel green one for my latest addition to my skirt horde and then this funky vintage bag which will be great for going into autumn!



Our latest news is that our blog Retro Queen Says... will soon be coming to YouTube! We will be doing little videos on how to style up vintage items, and different looks you can get with the same piece! Here's a sneak peek at our first one! Coming soon, so keep posted for more updates!



Just a quick note on this lovely exhibition at Manchester Art Gallery called Cotton Couture! I went for a mooch their last weekend and it was well worth a visit! Some of the most amazing vintage pieces I've ever seen! And all made in 1950's Manchester! Pop in there if you get a chance! And of course I couldn't resist a pose! Heh Heh




Our next vintage adventure is coming up on August 9th at The Flag Market in Preston! Run by the amazing Dolly Dazzler Presents it's sure to be a fab day out! Loads going on not just vintage shopping! (although that's the best really!) Hee Hee 

Our retro song of the week is only retro inspired, but god I did love this song when it came out! She is definitely chanelling the vintage vixen! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment