Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sun and Skirts


After such glorious weather I am actually boasting a small tan! A first in years! Heh Heh Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine! I've tried my hand at a little DIY in the form of re-vamping some old vintage crates!


These beauty's will soon be sanded down and painted in a mahogany red wood stain all ready to use on the pop up boutique for our next vintage adventure this weekend in Preston!

I'm normally a dress kind of girl, having a wardrobe full of them, but recently I have been drawn to high-waisted, pleated skirts and even with an elasticated waist band! They are just so easy to wear and add your own style to, whether it's for lazy summer days or chilly evenings they are rocking my world right now! Heh Heh Here's a few of my recently worn ones!

I think this is my favourite skirt in all the land! The colours, pattern, and cute pockets are just spot on for me! Plus it has a stretchy waist so pretty comfy too! I've worn it with this pink vintage jumper and my classic brogues but looks great with a summer blouse or just a white T-shirt too!



Again with the stretchy waist (am I getting old!?) It's just so comfy! Heh heh Great to wear with a T-shirt or blouse tucked in and will look great with a fitted jumper and knee-high boots for autumn too! I love this pleated beauty and the pattern is gorgeous! How do you wear your favourite skirts?



Our next vintage adventure is upon us this weekend! That's come round far too quickly! But am very much looking forward to this fair! A jam-packed day filled with vintage shopping, handmade treats, delicious food, funky music and flash artists! Hope to see you there!

Our retro song of the week is a classic from the 80's! And it's just what we'll be doing this weekend at Revival! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment